Tuesday, June 1, 2010


-[090] I have slept with or dated my ex’s brothers and the ones I haven’t slept with, I have thought about it.

-[091] I like the smell of Booty.

-[092] I smoked crack again.

-[093] I think im feeling one of the cute twins “Guilty as charged”

-[094] Ive slapped the shit out of someone before.

-[095] I smoked a joint after my test.

-[096] A week ago for the first time I had sex with a guy 14 yrs younger than me. Im 36, it was awesome.

-[097] I prefer younger boys, Ehhh 20yrs to 25 lol.

-[098] I nearly killed someone after I discovered she was sleeping with my boyfriend.

-[099] I just had sex in the bathroom.

-[100] I just want to have sex all the time. Is that wrong ?

-[101] I love to see my friends fail, than they have to come to me for advice.

-[102] I have sex in my friend’s car when they are sleeping.

-[103] Im secretly in love with him . . . if only he knew

-[104] I am a cheater. I commit infidelity in every relationship ive ever been in. It is something inside me making me do this.

-[105] Please forgive me for being extremely selfish and rude towards my family.

-[106] When I was 5 I stole a pack of gum.

-[107] I stole a dress yesterday.

-[108] I secretly wanna take down everyone I work with.

-[109] Qliarme un chombo con la pinga grange.

-[110] Sometimes I wear women’s underwear.

-[111] My girlfriend doesn’t know I came to Bardot with my ex. When we get home im going to turn my phone off and have sex until Monday afternoon.

-[1112] I had sex with a black stripper last month for the 1st time and now I cant stop paying her every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment